1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing and using the Website, you affirm that you are at least 18 years old or have the necessary legal capacity to enter into these Terms. If you are accessing and using the Website on behalf of a company or organization, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms.
2. Intellectual Property All content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, videos, data compilations, and software, available on the Website is the property of the website owner or its licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or display any content from the Website without prior written permission from the website owner.
3. User Accounts In order to access certain features or services on the Website, you may be required to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password, and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account at any time without prior notice or liability.
4. User Conduct When using the Website, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You also agree not to:
5. Third-Party Websites and Content The Website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. These links are provided for your convenience and do not signify our endorsement of such third-party websites or resources. We have no control over the content, policies, or practices of these third-party websites or resources and disclaim all responsibility or liability for their content, accuracy, legality, or availability. Your use of third-party websites or resources is at your own risk.
6. Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the Website is to stop using it.
7. Modifications to the Terms We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any modifications to the Terms constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms or the use of the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us.
Last updated: July 18, 2023